Friday, April 5, 2013

Strolling Hammonasset in March

I feel privileged  to live near several  Connecticut state parks, Hammonasset being one of them. Last year I rediscovered Hammonasset with my new camera. There is so much natural beauty to be found here so I created this blog to share my discoveries with you. If anyone is interested, this blog also includes my photographs of Hammonasset on many different useful items at www.zazzle.com/photosnap* 

The photographs below were taken in March of 2013. The day was a bit chilly but I couldn't wait to get back into the photographic groove after a long hard winter!


     I Love Hammonasset's Purple Sand! 

   
    Morning Shadows




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Small Miracles......enjoying nature can be such a healing activity. :>)

    ReplyDelete